Friday, June 30, 2006

I am "Da Man"!

I am DA MAN! That’s right! You heard me, I am da man! I was given the opportunity tonight to do a bit of role reversal. (Glad to see some actually read my blog and not just looked for naked pictures! ....yes an inside joke for those of you that visit GTERB.)

In a recent blog I wrote how sensual it is to be with a woman as I know just what she is feeling when I touch her and when I get to taste her. I shared that I just cannot experience that with a man. Tonight, I was da man! A special gift in a drawer waiting for her and I. Excited, I had to see it right away! It was my very own penis! Yes, I am now the proud owner of the most realistic penis a woman could own!

This penis isn’t just any penis, oh no…..it comes with straps! You got it, I have now replaced my long lost (and mourned for) pink friend for the Vac-u-lock harness system 2…not 1 but 2! (Hmmm, wonder what the difference between 1 and 2 is?). I know ladies, this may sound intimidating and I will find a friendlier name in time but really, this is a great sex toy!

Some of you may be aware of my experiences with a strap-on, just how much I had enjoyed being a part of that experience. What you may not have known was that I had always been the one receiving the pleasure and had never been the one to give. I learned tonight that the old adage is soooo true….it is better to give than to receive!

But the surprises don’t end there! Beside this box was a bright pink POCKET ROCKETT!! The beauty of this gift? I have experienced some of the most amazing orgasms with this toy! Placed just above my clit with slight pleasure and I am guaranteed to climax in just a few short minutes! It is wonderful to use during sex or all by myself. Small enough to fit in my back pocket it is the one toy I will be sure to never leave home without! Great for when you’re stuck in traffic, waiting in the checkout line at Walmart, even during those long boring work meetings! (And your bosses will be pleased to see just how much you enjoy their presentations!).

She lay there, a little nervous about what is to take place. I promise to be gentle then begin kissing her tight lips. She relaxes a little knowing that her pleasure is my pleasure. My tongue makes its way to her inner thigh. I hope to take my time here, as I usually do but I just can’t wait. I need to experience this! No passion this time, it’s all about giving her the most extreme pleasure and giving it to her NOW! Her hands grasping my hair, pulling my head into her harder I feel her swell in my mouth. Then I strap on my new toy. I know she is ready. I lube up, sweet and slick. I feel a need to look her in the eye. Looking back on this now I am not too sure why. It’s not really my penis, therefore I am not technically “making love” to her but I do feel that at that moment.

She raises her hips and returns my stare. We are locked here together. She is oh so wet and I know she will cum for me. After entering her I bend over her chest, kiss her now soft wet lips and suckle her nipples. Then, straightening my body upward I begin to give her a new part of me. Her hips pumping with my rhythm we have connected so well. Slow and gentle I ease in and out of her sweetness. It doesn’t last long though. She is begging for more, faster and harder. He watches at the side of the bed. I see him kiss her, he is truly enjoying his gift to me. I, in turn am showing him just how appreciative I am. I feel my pussy against hers, her wetness on my thigh. Her eyes closed tight, her moans now aching for a release as I am pressing for her to cum. And she does. No, I cannot feel her tightness around me, nor can I feel her pulsating. I feel so much more than that. I feel her legs quiver then slowly slide aside mine. I see her stomach go from a tight clenched muscle to relaxed and panting. Her eyes open and I know she is pleased. Her first words? “Lie down on that bed!” I say “Now would I be a lady to refuse such an order?” And she sweetly responds, “Oh no honey, you’re da man!”.

I kiss him and he returns my passion. While she suits up I ask him to feel me. He must know just how much I enjoyed that experience. I lay back and give her a playful smile. Here we go! She is in and I cannot believe just how real this feels. I turn on the pocket rocket and keep it pressed against my clit. What it was like to feel the fullness of a penis yet be staring up at the most beautiful breasts and long blonde flowing hair I cannot put into words. It was hot, it was wild, it was done. And all I can say is “WOW”!

But it wasn’t really done! We said our good-byes and I came home to sit at my computer and relive the erotic experience when my phone rings. It is now over 4 hours later and my new toy has made quite an impression. It is that lovely blonde, asking for my new toy and I. So off we go, my man and I to please (yet again) that sexy woman with the flowing blonde hair and a look in her eye that says it all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn, NOW Belle!!!


How the hell am I gonna compete with the call back...

Ain't no one ever called my redneck ass back!

Dr Rogers said...

Belle, This is the first I have known of you - and wow- what an intro. A lady that is as sexual as you and can write about it in an eloquent, exciting classy manner - thank you for sharing - I am now going to go thru the rest of your blog - I hope we meet one day. BTW, have a look at your measurments on your website - I think there must be an error.