Friday, June 23, 2006

Your questions answered

Entry for June 19, 2006

Ok, questions from my readers! I will do my best to answer them today!
First, "How has your view of men changed in the past year?" I did touch on this an entry or 2 ago but I will explain in a little more detail here. Men are pigs. That is how I truly viewed them 10 months ago. Not to say that some are not, but I now have a better understanding of them today. Truthfully, I see very little difference (aside from physically) between the men I have seen and myself.
They want to feel needed, sexy, wanted. It's not about them touching you, they also want to be touched. They can be very passionate, even romantic! Some men have brought candles, chocolates, plants and flowers. They have hearts and they feel just as women do. I am surprised that while it is my "duty" to take interest in them, they take interst in me without feeling the need to. I know they expect that from me (no, I do not consider it a duty but I do know it is expected) but for them to take interest in my health, my life....that truly does amaze me. Very few men in my life have ever cared what I thought or complimented me the way these men have. Because of them my life has changed. These men are strangers and yet they take the time to make me smile. That is a wonderful gift so if anything, I appreciate them for what they give to me. Next, " Is it true that Canadians are not only the better hockey players? Tallman wants to know!"
What they say about the different nationalities and their direct correlation with sex.......so NOT true! Rednecks are wonderful lovers, who would have thought! *wink*wink. I think when it comes to sex, the best experiences are the ones that can where both can allow themselves to feel the moment, to appreciate the beauty in what you are experiencing. If you can give into the passion and take it to the highest level, to make love like it's your first and last time, it doesn't matter where you're from, it's going to be an amazing experience!
3) Why won't you consider outcalls in a pick-up? Tallman and Malfi want to know!
Just for you two, I'll make an exception. But it has to have a bench seat, those bucket things do not enhance the mood!
And the final question, "Hockey.... Come on girl, why hockey?"
Hey, I am a Canadian! Hockey is just like sex! It's a rush, 2 teams fighting for the shot on goal. So many close calls, you fight to keep the momentum. Give up a goal and the moment ends too quickly. 3 periods is the perfect amount of time. Lots of time for foreplay but not long enough to lose interest. It's all about strategy, timing, setting up your plays. The more players the better, just watch you don't get caught with too many men on the ice! (Of course you could never have too many women!)

No comments: