Friday, June 23, 2006

Passion

Entry for May 25, 2006

The “connection”. What is meant when one is to say, “We just didn’t connect”? I do believe chemistry plays a small role here but I think the problem with connection lies more with one’s ability to let go of the outside world.

Let’s face it, life has just become too overwhelming. Sure we can all say we are driven by sex, we have the urge for it, the desire, the need. But do we have the passion? In this business especially you have more stresses on that “connection” than when engaged in an “normal” sexual encounter. You have the fact that first, it is likely the two of you have never met before, then the time constraint and the pressure to perform within it. Things are not able to flow naturally so you must “force” that connection to happen within a structured environment. So just how do you do this and make it an absolutely amazing sexual experience? It’s all about passion!

You have to close your eyes and let yourself feel the moment! Block out the meeting you have to be at in 2 hours and focus on the soft touch of a hand caressing the nape of your neck. Feel the wetness left behind by the soft kisses as those lips work their way down your chest. Feel your heart beat a little faster, the anticipation almost too much to bear. Feel the heat created when your bodies press together. Notice now that your breathing becomes heavy. For me, I know that I have “let go” when my legs begin to tremble. I can then feel my wetness, the warmth it brings with it. I love to look into a man’s eyes. There is no need to say anything now. I can see his desire, I can feel his need for me now. I have something he wants but I will make him wait. I yearn to have him touch me, to feel my inner warmth, to taste me. When it is time for him to enter me I want him to take his time.

I ask him to tease me. To slide his penis up and down my clit. This is a huge turn on for me. I know he is aching to enter me, for me to take him in. I love to watch him press against me, spreading my wetness around my clit and down my thighs. It is then, after teasing and much foreplay that I allow him in. But again, very slow. I love to feel his head rim my opening, feeling my lips separate. I can feel how swollen I am and as he enters, if he takes his time, I can feel how tight am inside, the muscles contracting around him giving me nothing but pure pleasure.

I need to know that he is enjoying what we are experiencing. When I hear his breathing no longer structured but heavy, his grunts of wanting to hold back his cum I ask him how that feels. I like to hear him tell me that he wants me and that he can barely hold back any longer. Then I ask him to give his all to me, to show me how much pleasure I give him. I want him to cum for me. I will surely cum with him when I feel him get there too! I beg him to give himself to me, to press harder and faster until he lets go. And then I feel his pulses. He lets out a moan, a look in his eyes that only such a great release can give, he has finally let go too. That my friends, is passion!

No comments: