Friday, June 23, 2006

Is bigger really better? Pt 2

Entry for June 03, 2006

Is Bigger Really Better? Part 2

So now we get to the good stuff! Is a bigger penis really better? It seems that men are more obsessed with this issue than women are! Yes, it’s true! I can honestly say that men talk more of their penis size and how they “measure up” than women even think about it!

There is a plus to every size, to every shape. There can also be a minus. What is key here is the woman’s body. Some shapes and sizes just don’t fit well in certain sexual positions, but that’s what makes the variety so wonderful!

Every woman has a very different internal shape, just as a man’s penis shape varies. They main thing here is to find what works for the two of you. A larger penis can be very uncomfortable for a woman especially when lying on her back. For some though this position may be quite comfortable. With a larger size I prefer the “Doggie” position or laying on my side in a “spoon” position. Some women may disagree though and find other positions more arousing.

I like experimenting with positions, finding just what works! It is great with repeat clients because you are given that chance to find the perfect position that stimulates you both each and every time! Not to say that changing positions and being adventurous with your encounter is out of the question, just to say that you both get to know one another so well and you know what works. This help to create a “familiar” sense to the time you spend together and that to me makes the encounter even more erotic!

Sometimes the width or “girth” can be just as arousing as the length, or just as length it can be a case of “playing” around with different positions to see what works. I am asked quite often by gents which size/shape I prefer. Funny when they ask that as I had never really thought of it. A great sexual experience never comes down to “He was big, he was small” etc. It’s certainly not the penis that gets me where I want to go, so to speak!

I like how they use it more that what its’ measurements are! I like to be teased with his penis, to feel him pulsating for me. I love to feel his need more than his size. It is more the “emotional” than the physical for me. (Note I use the term emotional very tactfully!) By saying that I mean I let myself go, let myself get caught up in the moment and everything I am feeling right then and there. That for me is erotic, a man’s body against a woman’s. Doesn’t really matter what the two look like but how well they connect with the other. It’s the sight of a man and a woman together, the vision of their bodies intertwined in passion that makes it HOT! Thick or thin, big or small……bring them on, I like them all!

No comments: