Friday, June 23, 2006

What it takes


Entry for May 07, 2006

I think to be successful in this business you need to be built like a rock. Now this can be taken many ways but I am not referring to a nice tight body that takes 3 hours a day 5 days a week at the gym to keep up. Trust me, I’d have been out as quick as I came in if that were the case! I mean interpersonally. This business has the ability to lead you away from all that you stand for if you let it. But just what should a woman be willing to sell to get the business?

You have to have morals coming in, a line that you will not cross. Sounds easy but it’s just not that cut and dry if you truly take pleasure in pleasing others. I myself had decided before my first call with an agency that I would not take part in role play. That to me would take away from the experience I was looking for. I do not get aroused by the thought of being a secretary and seducing my boss in his office. Nor do I care to play the dirty nurse who heals all wounds with her analgesic tongue. It’s just not my thing

. Now would my views on that change for an extra $100.00? Absolutely not! That is my line. The same goes for BBBJTC/CIM, facials or nasty name calling. I just find those things degrading. I am not being offered compensation to be treated in such a way. Now it is not to say that some of the above has never happened as there are times that it just does, but to be asked that directly as a request is a turn off for me and I will always decline. And I am not knocking the woman that do offer those services. All I am saying is that I would never go out of my comfort zone for the sake of a buck.

Pictures is another example. Many people ask why I do not display nude photos of myself. One thing I must say is that I am uncomfortable when having my pictures taken fully clothed as it is. But aside from that, again it comes down to class. The more dirty the pictures, the more dirty my clientele expects me to be. I show class in how I advertise my business and I get respect from my clients. I show enough for you to get a good idea of the lady you will see at the door and I think that is what the purpose for pictures are. My time is for sale, my morals are not!

No comments: