Friday, June 23, 2006

How to live life

Entry for May 18, 2006

I know the title directs the writing towards women but I think this world would be a wonderful place if we all lived our lives this way!
(As a side note, this is not my writing but an email I had recieved from a good friend. The author is unknown so I am unable to give credit where credit is due).


Every Woman Deserves The Best!


A woman will get only what she seeks

Choose your goals carefully

Know what you like .....And what you do not like

Be critical about what you can do well .....And what you cannot do well

Choose a career or lifestyle that interests you ...And work hard to make it a success

But also have fun in what you do

Be honest with people and help them if you can.....But don't depend on anyone to make life easy or happy for you (only you can do that for yourself)

Be strong and decisive...But remain sensitive

Understand who you are...And what you want in life before sharing your life with someone

When you are ready to enter a relationship make sure that the person is worthy of everything you are physically and mentally

Strive to achieve all that you want ...Find happiness in everything you do

Love with your entire being ...Love with an uninhibited soul

Make a triumph of every aspect of your life.

Very inspiring to me! I think in a nut shell it means let's all just love one another and enjoy great sex with one another till we die! Count me in!!!

No comments: