Wednesday, December 15, 2010

F*Cups

F*Cups????
No, I don’t mean F*ck ups but F*Cups, as in breast size. Think you can go from “A”cups to “F”cups by eating cookies? Maybe not, but the Japanese seem to think so. They are marketing a box of cookies that apparently contains the natural breast enlarging herb Pueraria Mirifica. Supposedly, by eating just two a day will make your breasts bigger! Of course, they don’t mention how many days you need to eat them to gain a voluptuous chest but I suppose it doesn’t hurt to give them a try since they are only 68.8 calories per cookie. Yes, I have my very own box of these ( a sweet, touching gift from a dear friend) so I figured I would do some reading up on them, as I munched down a few.

The first few internet sites I came across made me feel quite lucky to own my very own box of F*Cups since it seems most people are screaming for them and frustrated that they cannot get their hands on a box outside of Japan. I started thinking of a marketing plan, maybe I could make a lot of money importing these cookies then selling them on ebay! Then I decided having my very own set of “F” cups are priceless, I should keep my secret source all to myself, who knows the smuggling practices that were put into operation just to get these fine cookies to my Canadian doorstep.

The next few sites were all about mocking this seemingly obvious scam. How dare they? Who is to say these things don’t work as they promise? I figured the skeptics are likely the same “A” cup people who cannot get a box of their own. If they had the same importer/smuggler that I have a connection with, I’m sure they’d have gluttonized (not sure if that’s a word but it seemed to fit) their box by now. Me, I think these things can’t be rushed. So I savour every bite as I carry on with my internet research, gloating in the fact that these people are just jealous.
Next I read about these people that call themselves things like Doctors, Herbologists and Pharmaceutists who claim there is no way a cookie, with any ingredient could possibly increase a woman’s bust size. Well, is that so, oh smart people with lots of letters after your names? Well, did it ever occur to you that this “Pueraria Mirifica happens to be found in Thailand and Mayanmar, places you’ve probably never heard of? And besides, Mirifica means miracle and science just doesn’t explain miracles, now does it? Now I did find the website of one doctor by the name of Dr. Garry Gordon who has done on-the-ground research right in Thailand studying this herb and he supports their claim to a voluptuous cookie bosom so I think he is more credible than the other skeptical so-called doctors with lots of letter after their names!

It just goes to show you, my friends that the internet is a powerful tool in researching something you need definitive answers for. I could have simply laughed at the box and it away and then posted on some anonymous board about just how silly this ploy is……but I did my research. Just goes to show you…..don’t believe everything you read!

No comments: