Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Do we EVER learn?

It's a crossroads, I know. I've been here for some time now but it's deciding which path that makes the journey so long. I never take the easy road, I like the challenge but this time, maybe the reward at the end of the challenge isn't worth the fight. Maybe I am fighting for something I can never have. Maybe I just need to let go. The reward looks good, it makes sense and I know what it can give me in my life. The other path.....I can't see where it leads. I don't know what the reward is, or even if there is one. Yet maybe, if I just take a few steps, it will get easier. It's the maybe part that scares the hell out of me. I am not one to take chances, but this time I think the sure path has me at a road block and I am being given no choice but to walk the road less travelled. I will do it, not because I want to but because I have no other choice. I am just hoping I make it to the other side.

Confused? Me too. Bare with me. The program you have been watching will return to its regularly scheduled programming soon. ;)

No comments: