Friday, June 23, 2006

A woman's touch

Entry for May 06, 2006

Just what is it about a woman that turns a man on so much? Is it because you are just wired to naturally be attracted to the opposite sex? If so then I must have been lost in the lineup when wiring was handed out! Perhaps I stood in both lines the day the wiring was handed out! Not too sure what it is but damn, a woman who is sexually confident is such a turn on for me.

Now not every woman falls into that category of course! First she has to have a sweet scent. A natural one, not that spray on stuff. Her lips must be full and rounded just so. Boobies are very important to me, only because I don’t have any of my own to play with. But the chemistry I feel with a woman I am attracted to is a totally different feeling than what I experience with a man. Maybe it’s due to my extreme need to please and although very confident with a man’s needs, a woman’s desire is much harder to please.

I love the touch from another woman, her hands so so soft. A woman seems to better understand my pleasures. She knows just how sensitive my clit can be….when to apply pressure and when to pull away. She knows that my nipples are to be suckled gently as opposed to being nibbled. She knows that when I become quiet but my breathing becomes laboured that I am almost there. Men just don’t seem to get those things.

Maybe they just watch too many movies. Yes, I do scream if you really want me to….but that’s not real for me. I moan, sometimes even grunt when I am enjoying myself, but never scream. And then there is that sensation of a clit pressed against my own, both of our body juices blending together. I love to watch a woman tasting me. I see why this is so great for a man.

I love to talk to her, telling her just how good she makes me feel. Women love to hear this! I think I cum the hardest when it is a woman that takes me there. It’s nothing against a mans ability it’s just that with a man I feel it is my job the please, not be pleased. I seem to let go much easier with a woman. I enjoy having a man watch as we pleasure eachother. This is very erotic for me as I know just how much he wants to join.

He wants a part of that passion we are sharing. There are times I make them just sit there, and when he attempts to take part I gently push him away. He may act disappointed but I know he likes the show! A duo is a must for any that have yet to experience one. They say a fantasy should remain just that because it is the thought of the fantasy being unattainable that is so erotic. I say, “HELL NO!”

No comments: