Tuesday, November 07, 2006

A day unlike any other!

He opens the door when I arrive. There he stood in a white dress shirt and his boxers. Today is unlike any other day. We usually kiss playfully in between talking about our day as we slowly remove pieces of our clothing. I put my arms around him, my lips upon his and pressed so hard against his body. Yes, we’ve met like this oh so many times before, but today is unlike any other.

He removed my pants, I fumbled to get my shoes off. He tripped over his boxers as they fell around his ankles. We couldn’t be naked with one another fast enough. I wanted to feel his warmth, have him take me in his arms. I ached for his passion on a day my sexual energy was most abundant.

I have spent the past week being teased and taunted by my own thoughts. I can be my own worst enemy. I have been so close to men, kissing them, touching them, teasing them with my flirtatious banter yet it seems so long since I have been naked with one. No, it really hasn’t been that long compared to most average women, but I am certainly not average. I love being in my thirties. I am in my prime and I love how erotic I feel. It is a high to be so full of sexual energy, something I never experienced in my twenties!

We try to talk because that is what we do. We have never been ones to make the other feel that our “relationship” is all about sex. Yes, it’s a wonderful part of what we have but it doesn’t end there. We truly enjoy each other’s company. Today, it’s all about sex! I can’t kiss him hard enough. His lips, his tongue….they are so intoxicating. His eyes capture everything that is happening between us at that very moment. They tell me he lusts for my fingers over his body. He thirsts for my passion and I am not holding back. He has me, all of me right now. He enters me in a way to say that he knows what he wants. Yes, he has all of me, I have nothing left to give. He has my eyes gazed upon his, my hands clenched on his back, my pussy throbbing, it has never been wetter.

It’s not a day like any other. I am not needy today, nor feeling vulnerable or relaxed. I am tense, my entire body tight and waiting for the relief that only an orgasm can give. I need to turn him over. I need to be on top of him, thrusting my hips into him. I have to take the lead, the control this one time. He doesn’t resist. I can’t control my body now. I want to bend down and kiss him yet I want to be propped up enough to look into his eyes. I love to see him tilt his head back and close his eyes. It is only a matter of a few short minutes that I climax. Yes, this is the moment. It should have been that big release I have hungered for. Oh, it was wonderful but it just wasn’t enough.

It has never been that an orgasm wasn’t satisfying for me. I have never cum to find myself not wanting to stop, not even for a second. I had more to give him and I was thankful he saved himself for my next round. I was right back up, bracing myself on his arms, his chest. I leaned down to kiss him and I stopped thrusting for just a minute or two. I wanted to remember just how soft his lips were and the taste of his kiss in this very moment. I can taste him as I write. And then it was time. I wanted to cum with him this time, I love that feeling of letting go together. For us both to reach that ultimate climax simutaneously. It gets me off just to know as I am contracting he is with me in that very same place.
It’s fierce. Not rough but fierce. Fast then slow enough for our lips to meet. Then we speed things up, short quick thrusts. My arms are shaking and I can’t control them so I lay my chest across his and place my head in his neck. He smelled so good. I wrapped my arms under his and up around his shoulders. I would use them as leverage since I seemed to have no control over my body. Fast, quick and hard we blended our bodies together. He barely manages to speak when he tells me he is about to come. That does it for me there. Both of us on the edge and I wanted to take in all of this. His labored breathing, his moans and his whispering voice. Just one more thrust and there we were, together. The orgasm of all orgasms. My entire body shaking uncontrollably. Not just my legs or my arms. No, it was all of me. My entire body was one large contracting muscle. I lay there with my head in his neck, kissing him between my panting breaths. I had to remove my body from his as we chuckled about my trembling.

I laid with my back against the sheets. There was nothing left but the most amazing, peaceful sense of awe. He turns to me and places his hands between my legs to feel my wetness. His hand just slides past my clit and slowly down to my inner thigh. It’s so smooth and silky, and I just lay there. It was a day unlike any other!

No comments: