Thursday, February 01, 2007

Website changes.....

Just a quick one tonight to say that I have made some changes to my website, finally! Yes, you will see my blog located in my new "Forums" section of the site. I will be maintaining my blog for a short time here on Blogger, but within the next month or so you will only be able to access it from my website.

The forum section of my website will have similar format as most review boards do but the content will be much different. Because I recieve so many emails about the issues I talk about in my blog I felt it a good idea to move it to an area that would be a little more interactive for those that would like to comment or discuss in more detail the things I write about. This move also allows me to copyright my writing which was important to me.

I hope you enjoy the new look and feel and to keep your anonymity you can view my blog from my website without registering as a user. It is a new format for me as much as it is for you so please be patient as I fine tune the forums. Same blog, same Belle, just moving forward!

You can view my website at www.niagarasbelle.com and click on the "Forum" link or view it directly from here : http://www.niagarasbelle.com/forum/index.php

No comments: