Thursday, August 10, 2006

Keeping humble

After my first review the phone started to ring. For the first several weeks it rang non stop. And then there were more great reviews. And more phone calls. It was so exciting and humbling. I was amazed that a woman of my nature could possibly compete with the other beautiful ladies that were offered to them. I have never been so complimented in my life. Nor have I experienced that kind of passion, even in my own personal relationships. It was flattering but I could never let it go to my head. I still blush when I am told how much someone enjoys my company.

***********************************************************************

“I decided to see Belle. She’s new and I haven’t seen any reviews, but a friend recommended her, her pics were really hot and I’ve always had good luck with (Agency name edited).She arrived on time wearing tight black pants and looking like a million bucks. This lady is really attractive. Got introduced over a glass of wine, very confident and friendly, and was really enjoying a nice conversation when Belle gets up, walks over to my chair, and as she begins unbuttoning things, says, “We’re wearing way too many clothes.” It was very quickly solved and WOW! What a great body. I could have easily spent the rest of the session just oogling this eye candy but somehow we ended up in bed and here the real fun began. Belle is maybe the greatest kisser I’ve met. Her dfk for those who are into serious foreplay is out of this world. My tonsils are bruised! Well, after some detailed exploration of this new gorgeous female terrain I ended up at the diner for one of the tastiest servings of daty I’ve encountered. Judging from her vocal and physical response, it’s more than apparent that Belle is particularly appreciative of gourmet dining as well. Each course just seemed to get better. Next a delirious serving of bbbj with bls on the side. All I will say about this entrĂ©e is that just thinking about it is producing a cold sweat! On to even more energetic daty, followed by more mind blowing bbbj, and just when I didn’t think I could take any more, a cover was produced which Belle deftly applied with loving attention. She mounted up and rode this cowboy into delirium! Sadly at this point my time was up but I’m sure msog is standard menu. Anyway Belle had a quick shower, we dressed, and talked some more until we were politely reminded by her driver that our hour had ended ten minutes ago. I had a great time, with a classy lady who I will definitely see again. Get to the phone boys, I think Niagara has a new star! And thank you Belle, you are a treat!


Decided to see somone new and opted for Belle as she seemed really interested in providing great service from her posts on the board. All I can say is WOW. She is very genuine and fun to be with. I think she enjoyed our session as much as I did. The foreplay was incredible, very sensual and passionate lady.



I saw Belle yesterday and say "Ditto" to everything Floater said. Belle was a pleasure to be with and one of the best times I've ever had with a SP.


WOW. That one word summarizes the most amazing experience I have ever had in my hobbying career. And that experience was with the beautiful Belle from (Agency name edited). I am sitting here, the day after our first encounter, and I still can't wipe the grin off my face (or get the feeling back in certain areas of my body!) I am no novice to the hobby. But Belle, by far, is the most complete woman I have ever encountered in this business. She is the girlfriend or wife we would all love to have - beautiful, fantastic personality and an absolute dynamo in bed! There is NOTHING - I repeat - NOTHING I would change about Belle. (except maybe that she was with me 24 hours a day).I will not go into the play-by-play of our activities as that would ruin the special time that Belle and I had together. Suffice it to say she is the ultimate GFE and is one of the most talented and energetic woman that I have ever encountered. She will leave you breathless and begging for more.Guys, I think I may be ruined for any other woman in this business. I feel like a man who has been roaming the dessert in search of water and found an oasis, an oasis named Belle. And the more I drink to quench my thirst, the more I need. And I do need more Belle. I think anyone who spends time with her will definitely feel the same way! Thank You Belle for a Glorious Afternoon - the first of many!!!!!


It is funny reading these reviews one year later. But they are a reminder of why I do what I do and why I have the clients that I do. Those pictures were a reflection of who I am and the experience I want. Passion and class, truly a GFE experience.

I hear it all the time, guys posting about how we are all it for the money. It frustrates me that some feel that way and I can only hope that my clients don’t feel that way about our time spent together. Do I orgasm every time? No. Do I enjoy each and every experience I have? No. But I do my best to take something positive away from every visit. If it didn’t go so well then I question why and I try to learn from that. I think to walk away with only the money would be shortchanging myself an opportunity to learn more about myself and others around me.

Yes, the money has afforded me the opportunity to do so much more in my life but money can’t buy the chance to finally get to know me, to please me and do for me things I never dreamed possible.
Tomorrow will be all about my favorites. No, I will not discuss the people that are my favorites as I feel that would violate them in a way but I will describe my favorite experiences and why they are what they are.

No comments: