Friday, October 20, 2006

Commercial Break

When things click. There are times in one’s life that can be classified as “life changing” or “awakening”. When you realize how crazy life is…..and then things just “click”. For some it may be when you wake up and see your spouse of several years and you wonder “Who are you?”. For some it may be when you wake up alone in bed and wonder “Who am I?” I have been through both of the above and yes, they have changed my life. Those moments in my past have forced me to make some very important decisions, and those decisions I made freed me from much conflict in my life. Through fighting to save my soul and at times my sanity, in the most difficult times in my life, I learned to trust my instincts. I trust that I will act on my life in a way to better it. I have learned how important it is to feed my self spiritually and take all things in stride. So now I find myself taking another stride. And with that comes some decisions that need to be made. So I must trust that I know what I need to do.

It is time to step away for just a bit. Time to focus on things in my life that cannot be taken care of without a great deal of energy on my part. When I first introduced myself to all of you, I was honest. Honest about me, my intentions in this business, my goals and my limitations. I made a promise to myself that if at any time I could not give everything I have to you during our time together that I would step away, so for awhile this is what I must do. I know that this is not an uncommon thing for a lady in the industry. And for a multitude of reasons I am sure. But this is the best explanation I am able to give to all of you.

I have taken a great deal of pride in my relationship with all of you. I have been careful to not cross any lines. I have made it a rule of mine to not get personal. I do not question your lives or anything personal that may leave you feeling exposed. I do that out of respect for all of you and I hope that that same respect will be given in return. I cannot expose myself personally and I hope you all understand that. I have some wonderful clientele and I am sure many of you will be wondering if all is well with me so I want you to know that yes, I am well. I just have to make a few changes in structuring my time to allow me to focus on some unexpected events in my life.

I am sure this will lead to rumors and people talking, they always do. I just please ask that you do not feel the need to assume things you do not know, give in to another’s speculations or voice an opinion that may be suggestive of things that just aren’t so. That’s all I can do is ask, and trust that you have enough respect for me to acknowledge my request.

So how will things change for the next little while? Basically you will just be seeing a lot less of me. On the boards, taking appointments, my blogs….these things will be kept at a minimum for a few months. I will still answer my emails and pm’s but not as often. I will still be taking appointments but it will only be one or 2 days a week at most. And my appointments will be limited to gentleman I have seen previously. Yes, this is just temporary and Belle will be back as you know her. And with lots of great things to come when your regularly scheduled Belle returns, I promise!

No comments: