Sunday, March 18, 2018

50 Shades: Cuckolding

Fetish # 32: Cuckolding

I have always been a sexual being. I love sex. And I've been lucky enough to have lived out most of my sexual fantasies, cuckolding being the most recent. We spent time online searching for a third, a man to have his way with me as my master coaches him. Finding interested parties proved not to be a problem. But finding one we both connected with took a little time. And then we foud him. Anthony.

We met in a hotel room, he arrived at the specified time. I paused at the door after he knocked to look back at my Sir. He smiled and gave me the nod. I opened the door and welcomed him in. He said hello and walked past me into the room. After removing his coat and shoes he led to Sir with his hand out for a shake. I was quick to intervene as there was no reason for formalities here.

As my master watched from the desk chair I wrapped my arms around Anthony and kissed him. I kept my soft lips on his, my tongue gliding along the inside of his mouth as he allowed his nerves to pass and his shaking subsided. And with that he regained his power and gave me a gentle but definite push onto the bed. "Get undressed" he instucted. And so I did. He stood at the foot of the bed and stared at my naked body as a hunter would his prey; proud, pleased and desperate to devour. He undressed and I made my way to his cock and while kneeling on all fours I began the most seductive, wet blowjob doing all that I could to be sure he was pleased.

I made eye contact with Sir as he made his way to me laying on the bed. Leaning over me he held down my arms and my chest and asked if I was ready. Assuring him I was he instructed Anothy to fuck me, to take me any way he so wishes. And so Anthony did. Sir would kiss me while I was being fucked by another and that excited me. At the same time I looked into both of their eyes. So much passion and desire looking back at me. Anthony came. And not just once. He blew one load on my face then demanded I crawl to my master. When I did my master presented his cock and I blew him. Both had cum over my body and I had cum several times myself.

We sat and chatted on the bed for quite some time then called it a night. I went to bed thinking this is not where I had pictured myself to be at this age. I pictured being secure, successful and settled but this, this life is so much better. Sometimes it's the not knowing what's next, not knowing exactly where you stand, not knowing what tomorrow looks like that's the difference between living and being alive.

No comments: