Monday, March 06, 2023

Belle and I

 I struggle every day with forgetting where I've put my glasses. I leave the house once, twice, even three times retrieving my keys, purse, lube....yet after 18 years I still remember my way back here. While the format seems unfamiliar, as I reread a few previous posts I immediately felt at home.

 I've missed writing but in all honesty I'm glad I took a break the past 3 years. As you can tell if you do read back, I was all over the place in my last writings. It was a breakthrough time; a time of self-indulgence, reflection and sexual exploration. All things of which have been a part of my journey as Belle but this time around I've learned how to incorporate Belle into my personal life. 

As much as I'm excited to update and journal here I first want to say that I am so touched by comments and emails from those of you that have checked in over the years. It's really something to think that my writing, sharing my life experiences can resonate with someone, somewhere. It's humbling, so thank you. 

Much more to come as I have a few posts in the works. 

Belle is Back!

 XO

3 comments:

wiseguy said...

Hey Belle.Now that you have made a fortune with your boy-toy penis doll,it appears that you have time to write again! Look forward to reading about your thoughts and adventures.Cheers,wiseguy

Anonymous said...

Luckily you're in on the royalties so you have the time to sit back and read :)

Belle said...

Welcome to my world, Wiseguy. Hope you find it entertaining, if anything :)

Xo Belle