Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The couple call Part 2

I had started writing this some time ago. It was originally going to be about a couple I had seen for the first time. Now, having just recently seeing them for a second time I realized that the story gets much better the second time around. No introductions that need to be made. No wondering what each of them enjoys or what their comfort level is. We really clicked the first time we met. There was no awkwardness, no one felt out of place. We all belonged together, naked in that bed. It was natural, an added bonus to have an experience like that.

Our first meet was set up by the lady. She wanted to surprise her husband by giving him his fantasy of walking into the room to find his wife naked in bed with another woman. Who was I not to play along? We spent a few minutes getting to know each other before he was to arrive. We kissed and I knew right then we would have a great time. It wasn’t long before we were naked under the sheets perfecting a most passionate kiss.

We hear the key in the door and the fun begins. He walks in and stops at the foot of the bed. A grin takes over his face, he appears impressed with the conniving ways of his wife. We say a quick hello and I return my lips to the wet ones of the beautiful woman lying beside me. The sheets are drawn, our legs brushing up against each other as we press our bodies close together. I can’t keep my hands from stroking her soft skin. As we kiss I listen to him undressing. I could hear him pull his pants from his legs. He lays them down and I can feel him crawling up from the foot of the bed.

All he does is touch her and she lets out a moan. His hands over her body I then I feel the warm wetness of his tongue directly on my clit. No warning, no working his way to me. He was just there, out of nowhere, tasting me. Our time together that night was nothing short of erotic. Lots of he’s, she’s and me’s followed. She and I pleasing him, him and her were pleasing me. She and I pleasing each other, he and her letting me watch their love making. It was a wonderful night for me, so how could our second time be any better?

An email from him. He wants to surprise his wife this time. They would be spending the evening at a strip club, then returning to the room. The plan…..to have me waiting in the jacuzzi tub upon their return. We met in the afternoon for me to get the room key and the plan was in motion. I spent the whole day thinking about what was to come. I arrived a half hour before they were expected to. I undressed, hid my clothes then drew a nice hot bath. I poured myself a glass of wine and slid myself into the tub.

Right on time, I hear them at the door. The unsuspecting wife makes her way into the bedroom area and I hear them mumble. He asks her to come near him to see something. As she steps closer he opens the French style windows to show her his gift, me! She shrieks and has a puzzled look on her face at first. I imagine with the drinks consumed prior to returning to the hotel her first thought was a dead body in the tub. She looks again and shrieks a much more delighted squeal. Yes, she was definitely surprised and seemingly happy with her gift.

A minute for them to undress and they were lying next to me in the bath. We talk about the planning of the surprise and he tells her how much he loves her. That is what is so amazing about this couple. Their love is so strong it truly is an honor to be asked to share in their most private moments. Her and I kiss, caress and quickly decide this must move to the bed immediately.There was no need to work into the mood as we were all wet and ready before things even got started. She rested her body over mine as we settled in for a very erotic kiss. You know, that kind of kiss you just do not want to end. We make sure he has a great view of this and spend a fair amount of time smiling, pausing to look at each other then back to the kiss.

He takes my thighs into his arms, wraps around them and quickly realizes how wet I am. He takes his time tasting me, nice and slow hitting all the right places in just the right way. My body is sweaty after soaking in the tub so long and makes for smooth gliding as she slides her body against mine.

She works her tongue down from my lips, chasing the beads of sweat that roll from the nape of my neck. I apologize for tasting sweaty but she does not seem to mind. With my eyes closed I focus on their tongues working hard to please me. It amazes me that they have asked me to join them for their pleasure yet they spend so much time pleasing me. He stands up and walks around the bed where I eagerly take him into my mouth as he bends over my body to caress my waist and thighs with his hands. Her moist tongue against my clit, it’s almost unbearable for me.

Then the most amazing sensation I have ever experienced. She kneels at my side on the bed and lowers her pussy to mine. She spreads her lips, I spread mine and her clit presses against mine. Instantly I felt this strong muscle spasm, so strong it hurt but felt so damn good at the same time. I ached so badly to cum like this. I have thought about this very moment many times before but never have I had sex with a woman in such an intense way. She is upright on the bed, I am stretched out flat. Our clits rubbing, our juices mixing together and I watch as she presses harder and harder into my pussy.Her rhythm picks up faster and faster as she lets out desperate moans. My arm wrapped around her thigh, my hand on her perfectly rounded bum, I grab hold and return her thrusts. I can’t hold it, I can’t wait for her. I felt so selfish but she simply drove me crazy. Harder, faster, harder and I was there. It was one of those mind blowing orgasms and it lasted several minutes. I could feel it in my stomach and down to my toes. I could feel my body tremor, if I could only have her feel what I felt that very moment.

With me fully satisfied I felt guilty to have been so selfish. But it ended the most perfect way. I lay next to them on the bed and watched them make love. It is one thing to watch a man and a woman have sex. Yes it’s very erotic but to watch a husband and wife make love takes that experience to another level. The way they look at each other, it was not just sex I was watching, it was love and it was so beautiful! We spent the last few minutes in the most amazing embrace, she on one side of me, he on the other. Their hands gently caressing my stomach as my hands made their way up and down their backs. I watched them look at each other and listened to them declare their love for one another. I envy what they share, their passion and their trust. I don’t live with many regrets in my life but I do regret not fighting for that in my marriage. Yet while that thought saddens me a little, it also solidifies what I want in my life. It’s something we all yearn for, we all want, we all need. And when I am ready for it I sure hope I find it. Love. Unconditional, no holds barred, take me as I am kind of love.

Belle

No comments: