Tuesday, December 26, 2006

My sex resolutions for 2007

New Year’s resolutions are overrated if you ask me! I have decided to put a spin on the term and lighten it up just a little bit. Yes, I will make those usual goals of taking better care of myself and blah, blah, blah but I am going to add to that……..10 places I want to have sex in the new year.

1) I love nature. I want to have sex under the stars. I love the night air, the quietness of world around me. It is peaceful, tranquil and a perfect setting for sex!
2) Ok, so I really love nature! I have to add this one to the above. I want to have sex in a field somewhere. The sun shining, a slight breeze passing over our naked bodies. Not wide open for all to see though. An area secluded enough that we can take our time, relax and enjoy the moment.
3) During a thunderstorm. I am terrified of thunderstorms. I want to lay in the rain and hear the thunder rumble. What a way to get over that fear!
4) It is said that a sauna deprives your brain of oxygen which in turn heightens your senses. This would be a perfect place. The thought of 2 naked slippery bodies in that kind of heat really turns me on. A definite must!
5) The waves are rolling, the boat is swaying. Ever done it on a boat? Want to? I sure do! Especially on the deck, at night during a thunderstorm. Well, maybe not the thunderstorm!
6) Ok, risking my reputation on this one. I have always wanted to visit a swinger’s club. The intrigue of the unknown perhaps but another must-do on my list.
7) Next to a campfire, snuggled in sleeping bags. I love camping and there would be nothing better after a day of hiking and fishing then to relax by the fire and get it on!
8) Not sure if this counts but I’ll add it anyways. Unexpected sex. Can’t say where or when it would be but a situation where I would least expect it and the opportunity arises!
9) Sex on the beach. I hear it’s not all it’s cracked up to be but just the thought of it turns me on.
10) On a living room floor in front of the fire. Yes, that slow intimate sex usually reserved for couples in love. Hey, I can still be a romantic you know!

That’s it….for now. Not an intellectual post by any means but I got real wet thinking it up! Cheers to 2007!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What? A silver F-150 doesn't make the list?

Anonymous said...

How about right at midnight on new years eve? We could finish off 2006 and give 2007 a great start. I know this isn't a place, but a time. But it will be a good time. ;)

Anonymous said...

I can see myself fulfilling 1,3,5,7,8,10 although the boat would be real small

Anonymous said...

Sign me up for all except number 9, you are right it is not everything it is cracked up to be...

Anonymous said...

I get seasick, so the boat thing is out, unless it is a cruise, but I did do it on a train once in front of the window passing through a quaint little town in Germany. Now that was fun.