Saturday, November 25, 2006

House Tour


House Tour Event

For those of you not aware of this event I’ll fill you in. A board member and good friend came to me with the idea of an overnight event where the guys and the girls get together to relax and have a night of fun. Sounds quite simple but it took a lot of planning. First we had to find a venue. Hotels are old and impersonable. I did manage to find a large vacation home in a perfect setting. Country road, sleeps 20, open concept, huge kitchen and table seating for 12. It was everything we needed and the planning began.

We decided that the invites would have to be those we knew we could have a good time with, trust and be willing to play our games! We figured out the cost of dinner, time with the ladies (2 hrs for each overnighter) and the cost of the rental. Then we sent out the invites.

It is a lot of planning to make these things work. Emails back and forth, confirming the “maybes”, and most importantly…making sure we have ladies to join us! The latter proved to be the most difficult. They guys all committed right away and with a few changes over a couple of weeks we had them confirmed. Then it was the girls. At the final hour we worked it out. Not as flawlessly as we would have liked but sometimes you have no control over these things. Thus our final list of attendees was set.

I had so much fun planning this event. Thinking of games we could play, making creative door signs for our guests and buying prizes that would propose a giggle or two. A candy bra, elephant sized condoms, an orgasmic key chain, a willy warmer, penis gummy bears and edible undies were just a few!

Everyone arrived quite timely, even our surprise guest… the life of every party. With his football chant playing in the background he comes charging through the door and the party had begun. Putting this group of friends together in the way that we did was a guarantee for a good time. No neighbors to worry about, no guests around to offend. It really was a perfect set up.

The drinks were poured. Sitting around the kitchen we worked to prepare a great BBQ steak dinner while we laughed and shared stories. This was an environment that I truly enjoyed being a part of. The guys have become a big part of my life. So many changes I have made as I have grown through this business and it’s them that I owe for who I have become. It was great to be with them all in a setting outside of the usual routine.

To pass the time before dinner we played our first game. All the guys at the table, the rules were simple. 1 cherry in a bowl and filled with whipped cream. Hands behind your back you must find the cherry, eat it and stand with the stem in your mouth. Key word….”Stand”. Our guest of honor was the first with the stem in his mouth but it was his counterpart that actually listened to the rules and stood up! Faces a mess, it was a lot of fun to watch, what good sports!

We all sat down at the huge table for a great dinner. Some of the night’s most interesting conversation was right here! I was stuffed by the time we had to start cleaning up. We played another game, only more interactive this time. The key was to pair up in couples, swap clothes in the laundry room, no lights. Quickest time wins. Talk about hilarious! The girls were safe here and yet again we made asses of the guys! But all in good fun of course.

We spent the evening hours finishing off the jello shots (a first for me), lots of laughs and even fit in some one on one time here and there. One more game was played……several we never got to. This time I asked the ladies (6 I do believe) a few set questions and wrote down their answers. Then I sent each lady into a separate bedroom. I armed the guys with a pen and paper. The idea here was to have 2 minutes to visit with each lady and find out as much as you can about them within that 2 minutes. At the end I asked each of the guys the original questions I asked the ladies…just who learned the most about the ladies?

This was fun to watch. The guys scrambling from room to room each time the boobie whistle blew. Scribbles on their papers, most ineligible and racking their brains for things to ask. Surprisingly, most guys actually did quite well! Maybe they didn’t get the birthdates right or the ladies’ zodiac signs but would you believe they all knew the ladies’ favorite sexual preferences! Imagine that!

Tired out from all of the running around we all retreated back to the kitchen. Slowly our group of ladies dwindled down to me. Me and the guys. My mind running wild, what fun I could have had. I envisioned bubbles in the jaccuuzi tub, body parts everywhere. The master bedroom with more than enough room to accommodate us all. The night creeping to an end and I had to behave. Some fantasies are best left just as that, a fantasy. Good girls don’t think like that and if they do…they sure don’t act like that!

It was a great time with good friends. We learned a lot putting this event together and hope to make the next one run a little smoother. All in all I went to bed with a smile on my face, what more could I have asked for?

No comments: