Saturday, June 24, 2006

A woman's taste

A taste so sweet. I won’t describe it as fruit cause that’s just not what a wonderful woman tastes like. It’s not a peach or pear taste. Sure, it sounds very sweet and tantalizing to say that a woman tastes like such but it’s really so much better! It’s creamy, smooth in texture. It’s taste is not comparable to anything I have tasted before so it is very hard to describe. I can only say how it makes me feel when I sample a sweet tasting woman.

Being with a woman is much different than a man. I think it is because we share the same emotions. I know when I am pleasing her, just how that feels. I can’t experience that with a man. I know how it feels to have my clit gently caressed with a warm wet tongue. I know how it feels to taste another woman. I know as a woman how it feels to have hair flowing onto my stomach and across my thighs. So, when pleasing a woman I find the experience even more erotic as I know just what she is experiencing.

I like to take time to admire her beauty. I love to slide my hands over her body feeling her curves. This is not about hard, tight and young. This is about a woman. Her nakedness and vulnerability. It is about showing her that I appreciate her soft skin. The imperfections to a man’s eye are uniqueness to mine. I love the feel of her hip and the curve into her stomach. I love to feel the arch of her back, having my lips follow my hands to the rounded curve of her bum. Another turn on for me is her shoulders. I love to sweep her hair away from her back letting it flow over her shoulder. When I kiss her neck I can feel her quiver, it is such a weakness for women.

When I have taken my time to explore her body with my hands and lips I work my way to her thighs and like to work up from there. When a gentleman is sharing this experience with us I like to kiss him softly before I taste her. I love to have him watch, to see just how wonderful this experience is for me. I want him to kiss her as I know a woman needs plenty of stimulation. I will watch them kiss, hopefully slow and passionate. Then I taste. I know I am so very wet at this point as this is what I have been thinking about while exploring her body.

Every woman has a unique shape, scent and taste. I taste her lips and get very excited if she is secreting her wetness already. It is then that I know if she has enjoyed my adventure so far. If she has, I don’t wait any longer to take her clit in my mouth. I purse my soft lips around her. My eyes closed, I can feel her pleasure. I imagine just what she is feeling. Her hips begin to sway from side to side. Her legs begin a slight tremble. My tongue moves faster, I know she needs to feel my need to taste her. I want her to cum, I need her to cum. To please a woman is very satisfying for me. I love to hear her soft moans, another sign of true pleasure.

I can’t describe the actual moment without taking away the essence. There are no words made for that. Besides, it’s not something that you can appreciate when it’s in text form. Sure, I can write some great words that will be captivating and will certainly turn you on. But the reality is that what I am trying to express is something you have to feel, be a part of and deeply connect with. I hope that every woman at some point is able to let go just once and experience the great tastes of another woman. Sure, a sexual affair with a man is erotic, but on a different plane all together! Sorry guys but this is just something you can’t compete with!

No comments: