Friday, June 23, 2006

Sex toys

Entry for June 15, 2006

The world of sex toys! It all sounds so exciting. They move by themselves in the most awkward motions. They light up, some even have sounds! Big, small and everything in between. Yellow, purple, green, red and black…a color to suit every mood. But why?

Sure, this sounds like a crazy question, I suppose it is the prude in me. But is a yellow one better than the purple? Does the dolphin’s fin really tickle like it says it does? I don’t know about you but when I’m real horny the last thing I want is to be tickled! And the beads……..that is supposed to be arousing? I’d be afraid that that tiny piece of skin that is soooo sensitive (I believe it is called a clit!) would get caught up between those beads and be mangled! Now most women are shaved nowadays and thank God! Could you imagine getting those hairs caught in there!!!!

Then you have the ant eater. I have seen this ever-so-popular one at house parties. Sure he’s cute to look at and everyone giggles but I am really not into beastiality! The thought of a plastic ant eater’s tongue vibrating on my clit does not turn me on! Ok, maybe I ‘m just a little on the boring side but c’mon, we were made the way we were to fit together. A man and a woman. 2 Women, even two men….not a woman and a plastic animal! I don’t remember reading that one in the Bible! (But then again maybe that’s why there were to be 2 of every animal on the ark, one to go forth and multiply and the other to be made a plastic clone for the twisted minds of the 20th century!)

Then you have the anal toys. The beads are the most popular, then the plugs. What could possibly be so pleasing about these things? And how did they get discovered? I could just see it. A man and a woman in an adventurous mood. Willing to try anything they start looking through the night stand to see what they can try. “Hey honey, here’s my beaded necklace I wore to the Johnson’s party last night, let’s wrap it around a pencil and tape it, then you can work it slowly………” You get my point!

Now I will be the first to say that I have tried some interesting things (and no I won’t elaborate on that!). And some have been quite fun. The strap on. Now this is the coolest toy I have found and one of two toys that I will use. It is great for woman to use with a woman. It is more of an emotional thing for me though than it is a physical thing. To feel a woman’s soft lips pressed against mine and at the same time have her making love to me is a true turn on! Although I do not have one, I have used one several times and it is at the top of my “Toys I must have” list.

Next would be the Rocket. It sounds like this huge monsterous thing that might hurt just a little but in reality it fits in the palm of your hand but packs a powerful punch! I am not one for using vibrators internally. I am too sensitive to enjoy that sensation, for me it is all about clitoral stimulation. This toy, my friends, is just that! I have never reached an orgasm quicker than using the Rocket, not even masturbation gets me there as quick! And trust me, I know my body VERY well!

I suppose we each have different desires, one man’s dream is another’s fantasy. But for me, I like the real thing. Give it to me in any shape, any size and any colour. Just give it to me!

No comments: