Friday, June 23, 2006

Newbies

Entry for May 29, 2006

Newbies. You now what I’m talking about. They’re the real shy ones that sit on the end of the bed and fidget with the sheets, their feet shuffling, their heads down. They’re horny as hell but have no idea how to handle the situation. They wait for you to initiate the conversation and only seem to know how to say “Yes” or “No” like they are being interrogated at a crime scene.

These are the fun ones! You can feel them out right away, this is where knowing people and how to read them comes into play! I like to play shy at first too, let them get a little warmed up to what is going on. A little chit chat about the weather and then it’s on to the task at hand! I usually point out their shyness, just to make it more awkward for them. I move slightly forward, put a hand on their leg and start my journey. It is very quick that I meet his lips with mine. This tends to loosen them up fairly quickly. I know it will be my job to lead the way, and I like having that control. I spend much more time focusing on the kiss here. It is imperative that it is passionate, soft and not intimidating. I sometimes have to take their hands in mine and guide them to my body. I touch his face, run my hand down the back of his neck and across his shoulders.

When I work my way down to his chest I know just what he is waiting for. I like to tease, to not give in until I know it has become a need, not a want. I stop here. I may ask him to undress me, slowly, with passion and longing. First my shirt, they always start with the shirt! How disappointing I must be for some! But I believe in saving the best for last. Standing in front of him I guide my nipple to his wet lips. I like to watch him play, taunting me with his tongue. A kiss follows. This time a little harder, faster, wetter. I remove his shirt to feel our skin touch. His heat, my heat. He relaxes some and will usually not be too shy to go for the button on my pants. If he moves too fast I will ask him to slow down. This is a moment to be caught up in, not race past.

He kisses my belly, I can feel his hair whisp across my nipples. I step out of my pants, leaving them at the foot of the bed. It is my turn. I gently place my hands on his chest and while kissing him I lean him onto the bed, his feet resting on the floor. His eyes are closed, the shyness still in him. I undo his belt, his zipper. My tongue caressing his stomach. I work his pants to his ankles and leave them next to mine. I slowly slither above him, my knees on the bed, straddling him and lower myself onto him. I am wet and I finally feel his need for me. I slide up then down, side to side sharing my wetness with his thighs, The kiss that says it all. It’s hard and fast, panting, grinding

. We move to a more comfortable position in the bed and I grab the cover. It is seldom I need a lubrication as the passion I get to experience creates such a natural flow. I take him in my mouth. The first-timers need a lot of talent here. You don’t want to disappoint them by having them come too soon. Slow and soft I tease his inner thighs. The shaft gets my attention. He is hard, so hard it looks like it hurts. I know he wants to release the pressure but I will make him wait just a little longer. I run my fingers up and down his legs and across his stomach. This experience is all for him but I get so much out of it. There is no personal gratification like pleasing a man! Finally I decide to end his suffering. First the head. My lips wrapped around and my tongue teasing I begin and finish with the same furiousness. I love to watch a man come, to see his face as he releases. I pay close attention to how his breathing changes, the subtle grunts he makes. A truly erotic experience for me!

No comments: