Friday, June 23, 2006

GFE

Entry for May 05, 2006

Wow! Many great comments so please keep them coming! One point raised many times over is the fact that I am tainting “The illusion”. Perhaps that is so, as I know you’d like to believe that us ladies go to bed and wake up looking just so. Boy, how do I wish that were the case! But at the risk of taking myself off of the pedestal some have put me on I would much rather you see me as a person and not an idol. I don’t mean for that to sound conceited in any way but just for you to know that I am not immune to life.

This is where the GFE comes in. I am quite often asked what my ultimate fantasy is. Truthfully it may not sound so daring to any of you but so erotic to me but here it is.

I like to walk in a room and be taken off my feet. Gently kissed, the passion mounting. To be laid upon the bed, the sheets already drawn. To be touched, caressed and feel your hunger for what we are about to experience. Like we have been in love for 10 years but separated from one another and now are given the chance to make up for lost time. The clothes being unbuttoned slowly and falling to the floor.

There we lay, bare in all sense of the word. We kiss for quite some time, our tongues exploring one anothers’ body. You lay there so still as I slide my body over yours and our eyes meet. There is total silence in the room yet so much is being said. I move softly down your chest stopping to taste the small beads of sweat forming out of anticipation. I know what you want but I will make you wait and watch as I work around you, playfully teasing you with my tongue. Our gaze still unbroken I embrace you between my lips.

You feel the warmth wrap around you, it’s almost unbearable! Slow and soft I work my tongue with nothing but passion from side to side, up and down. You let out a moan and your eyes close. We are in another place now, somewhere only lovers can go. My fingertips sliding up and down your thigh. Your hands gently placed upon my face to lead me to your lips and we kiss. It’s hard and erotic and we both know it is time. A cover in place and I lower myself upon you, very slow to feel every bit of you enter.

And then we just lay there. For just a few moments we do nothing but lay there still but the heat turns up. Our eyes locked in a gaze neither of us dares to look away. I want to see your need for me in your eyes. I begin to grind my body against yours. First slow and gentle but before long it becomes hard, deep and fast. The wetness, the heat, the moment catches up with both of us and there is no holding back. Together we experience the ultimate, the final destination, the wow factor. It is over, I collapse my body on top of yours, both of us trying to catch our breath. It was sweet, it was hot, it was my fantasy! Anyone up for the challenge? *wink*wink

No comments: