Friday, June 23, 2006

Emotion


Entry for May 05, 2006

Emotion. I am not the expert on this one by any means. I have the “Once bitten twice shy” syndrome. But that is a plus in this business. Problem is, some men just aren’t as cold as I am. You come to me for my services because when all is said and done…..we owe eachother nothing! (Once I have collected of course).

You know I will not call you asking why you never called me the next day. I will never wonder why it took you 3 weeks before you called me again. I will never ask that you wine me and dine me nor will I ask what you are thinking. And I will even encourage you to see as many women as you can, even invite other ladies to join us! So why, just why do some question me and my life?

I don’t mean asking how my day was or if I have been busy etc… I mean questions like “I was talking to Jon in chat today, have you seen him? Is he any good? How often, Is he better than me?” etc. Please don’t forget, I am in this business for the same reasons most of you are. I don’t want the BS that comes with sex in the outside world! My life is way too busy to complicate with emotion. I don’t want to answer to anyone ever again. I like the variety of men out there. No experience is ever the same. It’s a journey for me and I love it!

I have passion and adventure in my life and it is enjoyable because I have no emotional attachment to it. If I were to ever “feel” for someone in this business I would change careers. There is an invisible line, like a chalk line….if I pass it I would kill my spirit and it is my spirit that makes Belle just who she is to all of you! Besides, Belle is fun and playful, sweet and innocent. Her counterpart……still wakes in the morning with bed head and has morning breath, does laundry everyday and likes to laze around the house in a pair of boxers and a 10yr old oversized t-shirt! Belle is an illusion and that is why I love her so much! So let me be Belle and you be John and we’ll get it on!!!! Let’s just agree to keep emotion out of it!

No comments: